One of our most popular courses which is designed for participants wanting to understand and learn the basic principles, and introduce some practical tools required to support a person who has a criminal record. It aims to offer advice and guidance and practical tools for you to support them going forward, such as volunteering, employment or education. It is informative, interactive and empowering – designed to offer a core level of knowledge and resources that can be used over and over again.
Participants will learn about:
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
- When do individuals need to disclose about a previous conviction(s).
- Best practice tools with disclosure.
- Convictions as a USP – using the rehabilitation journey.
- Where to go for support, guidance and further information.